Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy forms a committee to prepare the law of investment companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary economy forms a committee to prepare the law of investment companies Empty The parliamentary economy forms a committee to prepare the law of investment companies

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2019, 8:43 am

The parliamentary economy forms a committee to prepare the law of investment companies

10:59 - 01/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    A member of the Investment and Economy Committee of Parliament, Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Sunday, the Commission to prepare for the draft law on investment companies, noting that the law will determine the work and powers of all companies. 
    Jawdat said in a statement to the information, that "the law of investment companies sent from the government to the House of Representatives as an important laws governing the work of investment companies." 
    She added that her committee "is currently preparing the draft law with the competent authorities in order to mature the law soberly," noting that "the law includes the public and private sectors as well as knowledge of the companies and what they have and what to do with regard to profits." 
    Jawdat pointed out that "there were companies given investment within the Ministry of Industry lagging and harmed the reality of investment," noting that "the investment law will determine the work and powers of all investment companies entering the country." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:17 am