Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihoud: Washington has lost all its cards in Iraq and is working to undermine security in the regio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihoud: Washington has lost all its cards in Iraq and is working to undermine security in the regio Empty Chihoud: Washington has lost all its cards in Iraq and is working to undermine security in the regio

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2023, 10:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Chihoud: Washington has lost all its cards in Iraq and is working to undermine security in the region[/size]
    • Today 13:21

Information/Baghdad..
     The representative of the State of Law Coalition, Muhammad Al-Sayhoud, described, on Saturday, the recent US moves on the Syrian-Iraqi border as empty and its aim is to show Washington's false control over the region.

The Zionists said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "what is happening on the border strip between Iraq and Syria aims to stir up public opinion and show false control over the region."
    He added, "The power of the United States has lost all its cards in the region, especially with the announcement of the Saudi-Iranian rapprochement and the end of Washington's hegemony in the Gulf."
    Al-Saihoud pointed out, "The American public opinion is very upset with the loss of control over the region and the tendency of most countries to conclude commercial deals away from Washington."
    And the social media platforms have recently witnessed a great momentum for transmitting videos of the deployment of US forces and doubling the convoys.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:25 pm