Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: There are directives issued to re-invite reputable companies and banish the failed company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: There are directives issued to re-invite reputable companies and banish the failed company Empty Sources: There are directives issued to re-invite reputable companies and banish the failed company

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 5:19 am

[rtl][size=33]Sources: There are directives issued to re-invite reputable companies and banish the failed company[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 20-08-2023

[rtl]Sources confirmed that the issue of the failed company's receipt of Al-Faw Road has caused a sensation in Basra Governorate, and has reached the ears of everyone near and far.
    The sources indicated that strict directives were issued regarding the Al-Faw road project, which is 80 kilometers long, as it is a strategic road and has great economic importance, and it should be referred to a company that has similar works to implement such highways.
    They explained that the direct invitation to the company that failed to implement an 11-kilometer road has been canceled and directives have been issued to re-invite reputable companies and deport the failed company.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:27 am