Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: Reducing real estate prices is not linked to an increase in the number of residential comp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic: Reducing real estate prices is not linked to an increase in the number of residential comp Empty Economic: Reducing real estate prices is not linked to an increase in the number of residential comp

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2023, 6:42 am

[size=52]Economic: Reducing real estate prices is not linked to an increase in the number of residential complexes[/size]

• Today 11:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Bagdad...
    On Thursday, researcher in economic affairs, Muhammad Al-Saadi, criticized the continued rise in real estate prices without setting restrictions or conditions by the government to determine the prices of residential areas, pointing out that increasing the number of residential complexes will not be a catalyst for lowering prices.
    Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma, "Real estate has become a gateway to corruption, as many corrupt people have resorted to buying real estate at high prices instead of opening accounts in their names in private and government banks."
    He added, "The corrupt people's tendency to buy real estate and land was the main reason for the increase in real estate prices, in addition to the lack of determinants for each residential area, which was behind the exploitation of real estate offices to raise prices to large, unprecedented levels."
    And he indicated that "the trend towards building residential complexes is not a solution to reduce real estate prices, but rather it has raised its market value, because the housing units in the complexes have reached levels that exceed the prices of horizontal real estate." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:46 pm