Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Us: Parliament speaker has no choice but to send ground troops to fight daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Us: Parliament speaker has no choice but to send ground troops to fight daash Empty Us: Parliament speaker has no choice but to send ground troops to fight daash

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:36 am

Us: Parliament speaker has no choice but to send ground troops to fight daash

September 29, 2014 5: 14 pm

(Independent) of ...An opinion poll conducted by the American channel NBC "the vast majority of the American people expect us ground forces sent to Iraq to fight the Organization" with "overbalance daash House Speaker John Boehner that the United States might not find it" another option "only send us troops.

According to the Wall Street Journal, which published the poll results that "72% of Americans expect Bush to send troops to Iraq, and his decision that the US air strikes were enough to eliminate daash".

The newspaper said "45% of Americans are convinced that the only solution to eliminate daash in Syria and Iraq is landing ground forces, as happened in the invasion of Iraq in 2003 under former US President George w. Bush, 37 percent were opposed to such a solution."

He said US House Speaker John Boehner "the United States may not find them another option than sending us troops battling militants of the organization Islamic State if President Barack Obama's strategy failed in destroying the extremist group".

Bonner said he does not believe that "Obama approach will succeed in accomplishing the task", stating that "the destruction of the armed organization will require more air raids."

US President Barack Obama acknowledged on 28 September 2014 that the United States did not expect to result in a deterioration of the situation in Syria to facilitate the emergence of a dangerous extremist groups like the Organization of the so-called Islamic State "daash said, pointing at the same time that his country had also appreciated the ability and the will of the Iraqi army.(The end)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:02 pm