Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran and Kuwait: The role played by countries outside the region in the “Baghdad 3” conference raise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran - Iran and Kuwait: The role played by countries outside the region in the “Baghdad 3” conference raise Empty Iran and Kuwait: The role played by countries outside the region in the “Baghdad 3” conference raise

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2023, 4:43 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iran and Kuwait: The role played by countries outside the region in the “Baghdad 3” conference raises doubts[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Today, Monday, the Iranian ambassador to Baghdad, “Mohammed Kazem Al Sadiq,” met his Kuwaiti counterpart, “Tariq Abdullah Al-Faraj,” in the Iranian embassy building.[/size]
    [size=45]During a review of the latest regional and international developments, the two sides welcomed the efforts of the government of "Mohammed Shia'a Al-Sudani" to promote urban and service projects.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran stressed the need to increase regional and multilateral interactions and negotiations in light of peace and stability in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]The Third Baghdad Conference is scheduled to be held in Baghdad before the end of this year, with the participation of officials from neighboring countries and the region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:14 pm