Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran thanks Iraq for its great efforts in the Arbaeen visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran - Iran thanks Iraq for its great efforts in the Arbaeen visit Empty Iran thanks Iraq for its great efforts in the Arbaeen visit

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 4:58 am

[rtl]Iran thanks Iraq for its great efforts in the Arbaeen visit[/rtl]

policy  ,  06/09/2023 10:24  , the number of readings: 111 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Abdollahian expressed his thanks to the Iraqi government and people for the great organization of the million pilgrimage of the fortieth day of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him). And the spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ahmed Al-Sahhaf, stated in what was received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that: “Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Fuad Hussein received a call from his Iranian counterpart, Hussein Abdullahian. The great organization of the million visit to the Holy Karbala and thanked the Iraqi people for the generous hospitality and good reception of the visitors during the fortieth day of Imam Hussein (pbuh).For his part, the Deputy Prime Minister confirmed, according to the statement, that "the Iraqi people are proud of the visitors of Karbala, and the federal government, the Kurdistan Regional Government and all local governments in the provinces were at the service of the visitors.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:58 am