Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interpol: Arrest warrants issued against Iraqi officials and the recovery of corrupt individuals fro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interpol: Arrest warrants issued against Iraqi officials and the recovery of corrupt individuals fro Empty Interpol: Arrest warrants issued against Iraqi officials and the recovery of corrupt individuals fro

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2023, 7:18 am

Interpol: Arrest warrants issued against Iraqi officials and the recovery of corrupt individuals from Iran and 9 Arab countries
    • Time: 09/11/2023 12:24:32

• Read: 2,366 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Director of the Arab and International Police (Interpol), Major General Alaa Ashour Manati 
    Arrest warrants were issued against officials of the former government, some of whom were arrested and others who were extradited from outside the country
    Five names who held senior positions within the previous government had arrest warrants issued against them
    - Interpol will soon issue a bulletin related to financial crimes
    We were able to recover a number of officials accused of corruption from Iran and nine Arab countries
    - European countries with which we do not have an agreement refuse to hand over wanted persons to us and require personal intervention
    - Problems of similarity of names will be solved, especially double names
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:19 pm