Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi: The Prime Minister will deliver a speech before the General Assembly that includes Iraq’s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi: The Prime Minister will deliver a speech before the General Assembly that includes Iraq’s  Empty Al-Awadi: The Prime Minister will deliver a speech before the General Assembly that includes Iraq’s

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2023, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - IA 
    Government spokesman Bassem Al-Awadi announced today, Monday, that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani will deliver a speech before the General Assembly reviewing Iraq’s regional and international position.
    Al-Awadi said in his tweet on Twitter, followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The meetings of the United Nations General Assembly in its 78th session, starting from Tuesday 19 until September 23, where world leaders search for solutions to global challenges and participate in order to enhance peace and security.” ", indicating that "the title of this session is rebuilding confidence, restoring global solidarity, and sustainable development goals."
    He added, "The Prime Minister will participate, like the rest of the world's leaders, in the General Assembly meeting, as it is the largest annual global forum for leaders (countries and governments) to meet, to discuss global and regional challenges and express Iraq's opinion on them, as well as deliver a speech reviewing Iraq's international and regional positions and internal policy." 
    He continued, "The meetings of the United Nations General Assembly will also include listening to the views of world leaders and answering their inquiries regarding all Iraqi affairs, to strengthen bilateral ties, to explain the Iraqi reality as it is, far from interpretations and analyses, and to coordinate in advance understandings, relations, and subsequent visits at the level of leadership or institutions." "Governmental."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:50 pm