Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Barzani suffers a second setback after thwarting the secession referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Barzani suffers a second setback after thwarting the secession referendum Empty Politician: Barzani suffers a second setback after thwarting the secession referendum

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Sep 2023, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: Barzani suffers a second setback after thwarting the secession referendum[/size]
    • Today 09:56

Information / Baghdad..
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi said on Friday that Barzani and his party are experiencing a second setback after the failure of the referendum on secession from Iraq in the past decade.
    Al-Bawi told Al-Maalouma, “The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, and despite the frustration of many of his attempts, his efforts to dominate Kirkuk cannot end easily.” 
    He added, "One who follows the media speeches of politicians affiliated with Barzani's party during the past hours on the anniversary of the failure of the vote on Kurdistan's secession from Iraq clearly sees the reality of the sustainable desire burning in their literature about the dream of returning to Kirkuk at any cost." 
    Al-Bawi pointed out that "the speech of the head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bafel Talabani, at the conference choosing him as a representative of the Shiite Kurdish alliance represents another obstacle in Barzani's path about monopolizing the Kurdish scene and returning again to hegemony over Kirkuk Governorate." 
    He stated, "This year represented a new political setback for secessionist agendas, as the anniversary of the failure of the partition vote passed without any media fanfare, as was the case in the past, which represents its death forever." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:57 am