Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Immigration: Political parties are trying to exploit the Hamdaniyah tragedy in a disgust

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Immigration: Political parties are trying to exploit the Hamdaniyah tragedy in a disgust Empty Minister of Immigration: Political parties are trying to exploit the Hamdaniyah tragedy in a disgust

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2023, 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Minister of Immigration: Political parties are trying to exploit the Hamdaniyah tragedy in a disgusting way[/size]
    • Today 11:49

Information/Baghdad..
    Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Evan Fayeq, accused unnamed political parties of trying to exploit the tragedy of the Hamdaniyah fire, in which hundreds of martyrs and injured were killed, stressing that the government will continue to help the victims.
    Faiq said in a televised interview followed by Al-Maalouma: “There is negligence on the part of local officials in Al-Hamdaniya and they must be held accountable, most notably the owner of the hall, because of his negligence and negligence.”
    She added, "The government provided whatever medical supplies and all support it could to the victims, and payments will be transferred to the injured to receive treatment outside Iraq."
    She explained that "political parties are trying to exploit the tragedy in a disgusting way and are trying to bring down the government, taking advantage of the suffering of the victims' families," accusing certain media outlets of inciting the street in Hamdaniya against the federal government.
    The Nineveh Health Department announced this morning that the death toll from the wedding hall tragedy in the Hamdaniya district had risen to 104 deaths. End 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:30 pm