Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Evaluation of federal government ministers takes place on a daily basis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Evaluation of federal government ministers takes place on a daily basis Empty Deputy: Evaluation of federal government ministers takes place on a daily basis

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2023, 6:41 am

[size=46]Deputy: Evaluation of federal government ministers takes place on a daily basis[/size]
    Iraq
    14:00 - 2023-09-30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Independent MP Alaa Al-Haidari confirmed on Saturday that evaluating government performance has become an integral part of the vision of the legislative authority, noting that the evaluation indicators produced a set of positive results for the performance of some ministers.
    Al-Haidari said in a press interview, “There is a clear failure in the performance of some ministers and they will be held accountable,” pointing out that “the powers of members of the House of Representatives are limited to the issue of oversight and follow-up.”
    He added, "The goal of hosting ministers and government officials in the House of Representatives is to raise issues related to violations and lagging projects."
    Al-Haidari pointed out that “there is great cooperation by officials and ministers with the House of Representatives,” noting that “evaluating the ministers’ performance will require some time in order for the final decision to be issued.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:46 pm