Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor "distances himself" from the controversial festival... and confirms the govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor "distances himself" from the controversial festival... and confirms the govern Empty The Minister of Labor "distances himself" from the controversial festival... and confirms the govern

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 3:12 pm

The Minister of Labor "distances himself" from the controversial festival... and confirms the government's "connection" with it
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (October 4, 2023), the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, disavowed the “controversial” Iraq International Festival, while confirming government involvement in this festival, as the Minister of Culture invited him directly.
    Al-Asadi said in statements followed by "Baghdad Today", "I was officially invited by the Minister of Culture to a celebration held on the occasion of the Iraqi National Day, and I withdrew immediately after watching what was shown at the festival."
    The first edition of the Iraq International Festival, which was held in the Celebration Square in Baghdad, caused a widespread uproar in popular and political circles for several reasons, most notably the quality of the invited personalities and their artistic levels in addition to the costumes used, and the organization of the ceremony only days after the Hamdaniyah tragedy, in addition to the fact that the ceremony was not appropriate for the national occasion of On Iraqi National Day.
    Information indicates that the concert was held under the supervision of the artist Shatha Hassoun, who “made a mistake in the words of the national anthem,” which caused additional justification for criticism of the concert and anger towards it. While the government, through several governmental parties, disavowed the organization of the concert, other information exists, the latest of which was confirmed by the Minister of Labor in His statement indicates that the festival and ceremony were held under the supervision of the Iraqi Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, that is, by an official government body.

Source: Baghdad Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:30 pm