Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and 5 countries renew their commitment to supporting oil stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and 5 countries renew their commitment to supporting oil stability Empty Iraq and 5 countries renew their commitment to supporting oil stability

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 4:56 am

Iraq and 5 countries renew their commitment to supporting oil stability

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain renewed their commitment to “collective and individual voluntary production adjustments” for oil.
    According to a joint statement, the oil ministers of the six countries met on the sidelines of the Climate Week activities in the Middle East and North Africa region, which was launched by the United Nations in Riyadh.
    The statement stated that the ministers reaffirmed the readiness of the countries of the Declaration of Cooperation to take additional measures at any time as part of their continuing efforts to support market stability and build on the strong cohesion of the OPEC+ countries.
    The OPEC+ alliance, which includes OPEC and non-OPEC allies led by Russia, agreed in June to extend the voluntary oil cuts first announced in April until the end of 2024.
    Saudi Arabia and Russia announced additional voluntary cuts until the end of 2023, and these cuts are subject to monthly review. Last Wednesday, OPEC+ ministers did not make any changes to the group’s oil production policy, after Saudi Arabia and Russia said they would maintain voluntary supply cuts to support the market.

Views 27
    Added 10/09/2023 - 9:43 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:52 pm