Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary confirmation of the resistance’s continued bombing of American forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary confirmation of the resistance’s continued bombing of American forces in Iraq Empty Parliamentary confirmation of the resistance’s continued bombing of American forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2023, 4:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary confirmation of the resistance’s continued bombing of American forces in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 10:37

Information / Baghdad
    The representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Ahmed Rahim, confirmed on Thursday that the Islamic Resistance will continue to bomb American forces inside Iraq as a result of their illegal presence on Iraqi soil and the government’s assurances that Iraq does not need any presence of foreign combat forces in the country.
    Rahim told Al-Maalouma, “The government has confirmed on more than one occasion that Iraq does not need any foreign forces or military bases, but America is seeking to impose the presence of its forces inside Iraq and is pressuring the government to keep its bases.”
    He added, "Iraq does not need any American military presence, and Parliament has spoken in this regard. Therefore, the continued American military presence will expose it to many attacks by resistance factions."
    The representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance pointed out that “America is planning to impose its hegemony on Iraq and also impose the presence of its forces.”
    He pointed out that "the lack of maturity in diplomatic discussions to remove these forces will push the resistance towards targeting the positions of American forces as a response to the continued American presence on Iraqi territory, especially since this presence is illegal." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:28 am