Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Home of the Interior...an interactive platform with social media

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Home of the Interior...an interactive platform with social media Empty Home of the Interior...an interactive platform with social media

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2023, 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Home of the Interior...an interactive platform with social media[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    11/06/2023
    Baghdad: Muhammad Ismail
    The Ministry of Interior launched a platform to receive complaints from its members, under the supervision of the Ministry’s Media Director, Major General Khaled Al-Mahna. Al-Mahna said: “The (Bait Interior) platform was opened on social media, distinguished by its rapid response to avoid critical situations through employees who follow up on complaints and comments received on the platform, and direct them to take the necessary action regarding them, supported by the Minister’s granting of broad powers to manage this platform.”[/size]
    [size=45]Major General Al-Mahna said: “The suffering of members and citizens received decisive and quick solutions, through Interior Ministry officials’ follow-up to the (Interior House) platform.” Noting: “It included treatment inside and outside Iraq, financial aid, removing injustices or abuse of powers, reporting cases of corruption, if any, and answering inquiries and solutions to administrative dilemmas. We invested it in providing seminars, guidance, evaluation commandments, and directives from the leadership of the Ministry of Interior to members regarding the necessity of constructive communication in implementing plans.” “We hope that this platform is sufficient to convey the voice to the leadership of the Interior, instead of publishing it on the media.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:45 am