Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Directing security leaders to stay away from media appearances and social media

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Directing security leaders to stay away from media appearances and social media Empty Directing security leaders to stay away from media appearances and social media

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Directing security leaders to stay away from media appearances and social media

[size=45]Yesterday, Saturday, Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, directed security leaders to stay away from media appearances and social networking sites, especially while wearing military uniforms.[/size]
    [size=45]According to a document issued by the Prime Minister’s Office and obtained by (Al-Mada), “The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, directed to stay away from media appearances and social networking sites and not to publish the activities and duties carried out by the security services for all leaders and at various levels, especially “in military uniform.” . She added, “This comes to prevent these cases from being exploited by weak souls and to serve as a media product for some leaders as a personal achievement.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to the document, Al-Sudani stressed the “Directorate of Military Intelligence, the Directorate of Personnel Security, and all oversight departments to monitor and adopt a follow-up of what is presented in the media and social networking sites regarding the appearance of security and military figures at various levels, as well as monitoring cases of leakage of information, documents, and conversations that attempt to harm the reputation of the armed forces and holding them accountable.” The perpetrators of these matters are to prevent them from being used against the effective role of the security and military services, and to provide us with a periodic monitoring report so that we can take legal measures regarding them.”[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:29 am