Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document.. The Iraqi Central Bank specifies the conditions for importing foreign exchange fro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document.. The Iraqi Central Bank specifies the conditions for importing foreign exchange fro Empty In the document.. The Iraqi Central Bank specifies the conditions for importing foreign exchange fro

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2023, 10:21 am

In the document.. The Iraqi Central Bank specifies the conditions for importing foreign exchange from abroad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (November 8, 2023), the Central Bank of Iraq set the conditions for importing foreign exchange from outside the country.
    In its notification to all licensed banks, the Central Bank obligated the following: “Baghdad Today” obtained a copy of it:
    1 - The amounts will be used for the purposes of meeting customer requests from duly registered companies, organizations and bodies, and individuals working for foreign companies or institutions who receive mobile phones from outside Iraq.
    2- Submit a request to the Central Bank of Iraq (Banking Control Department) that includes the quantity required to be entered from the shipment details.
    3- Funds must be entered exclusively through air ports.
    4- Commitment to register the serial numbers of these shipments and provide them to the Banking Control Department and the data of their recipients later.
    5- Providing the Central Bank with the name of the foreign shipping company along with a copy of the license granted to it in its country.
    The Central Bank confirmed that it continues to provide foreign currency to meet customer requests, in accordance with instructions and controls in this regard.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:30 am