Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A likely reconstruction fund corruption file was opened after the fall of Al-Halbousi’s parliamentar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - A likely reconstruction fund corruption file was opened after the fall of Al-Halbousi’s parliamentar Empty A likely reconstruction fund corruption file was opened after the fall of Al-Halbousi’s parliamentar

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2023, 7:15 am

[size=38]A likely reconstruction fund corruption file was opened after the fall of Al-Halbousi’s parliamentary immunity[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 19, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Secretary-General of the National Affiliation Party, Hikmat Suleiman, confirmed on Thursday that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi faces four judicial charges after his parliamentary immunity expires.
    Suleiman said in an interview followed by Al-Masala, “The Federal Court’s decision to terminate Muhammad Al-Halbousi’s membership is a condemnation of what he committed in the case of former MP Laith Al-Dulaimi,” pointing out that “the court adopted legal justifications in making this important decision.”
    He added, “After the end of his membership, Al-Halbousi will face 4 important issues, most notably the corruption of the Reconstruction Fund, in light of the presence of major violations and suspicions. It will be the responsibility of the Integrity Commission to reveal its circumstances to public opinion, pointing out that “Al-Halbousi is politically finished.”
    He pointed out that “the coming period is full of surprises, especially since it will open the doors to major changes in the political arena, whether in Anbar or elsewhere, stressing that holding elections on December 19 means that the biggest losers will advance after the recent events.”
    The Federal Court decided to terminate the membership of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, on the grounds of forgery in the signatures of the case of former MP Laith al-Dulaimi.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:45 am