Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 Iraqis earned more than half a million dollars in 2023 from “electronic games”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - 5 Iraqis earned more than half a million dollars in 2023 from “electronic games” Empty 5 Iraqis earned more than half a million dollars in 2023 from “electronic games”

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2023, 3:54 am

[size=35][size=35]5 Iraqis earned more than half a million dollars in 2023 from “electronic games”[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

technology

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-12-06 | quarter to two
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumaria News:

Five young Iraqis achieved more than half a million dollars in electronic sports competitions, while one of them came in first place, achieving more than 176 thousand US dollars (more than 250 million dinars), in just one year.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

I monitored statistics for the Statista website, which specializes in statistical data, and followed them:[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]", the top 5 Iraqi players in e-sports according to the profits they achieved, where his name, "Hammoudi," came in first place and earned about 176.4 thousand US dollars, and "Al-Lord" came in second place on the list of the best e-sports players in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He achieved about 169 thousand dollars in the same period, and in third place came a person named “hixye” who achieved more than 167 thousand US dollars.

Electronic sports include car racing, football, boxing, or running, and all types of sports in video games. Some electronic sports have begun to organize international tournaments for them, and there are prize pools amounting to several million dollars, while specialized reports explain that this comes because these tournaments A large audience is gathered from all over the world, not only by those who compete but also by those who follow the competition on channels such as[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:06 pm