Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative calls for “withdrawal of confidence” from the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - A representative calls for “withdrawal of confidence” from the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Empty A representative calls for “withdrawal of confidence” from the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2023, 3:47 am

[size=35][size=35]A representative calls for “withdrawal of confidence” from the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-12-10 | 03:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Politics

Today, Sunday, MP Muhammad Nouri al-Khazali called on the Parliamentary Finance Committee to withdraw confidence from the head of the committee, Atwan al-Atwani, accusing the latter of “exceeding his powers.”

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Khazali said in an interview with the “Ana” program broadcast on Al-Sumaria TV, “We saw the so-called (important statement issued by the Finance Committee) issued on December 9, 2023, which contains many lies and attacks on me personally.”

Al-Khazali added, “After inquiring with the members of the Finance Committee, it became clear that they had no knowledge of the statement and that it was issued by the representative.”[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3403206840/%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Atwan Al-Atwani[/url](The Chairman of the Committee) who exceeded his powers and used disrespectful words and expressions, and even went so far as to replace the Central Bank and defend its failed policy and demand the formation of an investigative committee against me, forgetting that I am a representative and for what I say I bear personal responsibility for.”

Al-Khazali added, “If I hold him responsible Full information about the material and psychological harm I suffered through resorting to the Iraqi judiciary. I am surprised by this trivial method of electoral competition, which sought to confuse facts as clear as the sun, the most important of which is that the biggest cause of these financial problems is that the so-called[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3403206840/%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Atwan Al-Atwani[/url]He was and still is the reason for the failure of the Finance Committee to perform its oversight mission by reducing the role of the committee to his person and deliberately obstructing the work of the representatives.”

The representative asked the Finance Committee to “withdraw confidence from him from the position of Chairman of the Committee because he betrayed the trust and failed miserably in managing the Finance Committee and performing its duty.” constitutional and legal.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:57 am