Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on Parliament to hold an emergency session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on Parliament to hold an emergency session Empty The Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on Parliament to hold an emergency session

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2024, 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on Parliament to hold an emergency session regarding the recent American aggression[/size]
    • Today 21:15

Information / Baghdad...
    On Thursday, the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, called on the House of Representatives to hold an emergency session regarding the recent American attack on the Popular Mobilization Forces in Baghdad.
    Al-Atwani said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma: “In the strongest terms of rejection, denunciation and disapproval, we condemn the sinful attack that targeted one of the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in the capital, Baghdad, and led to the martyrdom and injury of a number of our heroic mujahideen (may God be pleased with them).” 
    He added: “We consider the brutal aggression that targeted a government headquarters in the heart of the capital, Baghdad, to be a blatant violation of national sovereignty and an unacceptable transgression against Iraq and the sanctity of its lands. We call on the government to take urgent legal measures to deter the aggressors, especially since such attacks have been repeated recently. We also call on the government to take urgent legal measures to deter the aggressors.” The House of Representatives decided to hold an emergency session regarding this brutal and cowardly aggression and issue national decisions capable of protecting the lives of Iraqis and preserving national sovereignty. Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:34 pm