Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert calls for granting a tax exemption for 5 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - An economic expert calls for granting a tax exemption for 5 years Empty An economic expert calls for granting a tax exemption for 5 years

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2023, 3:20 pm

An economic expert calls for granting a tax exemption for 5 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economist, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, called for granting a tax exemption for 5 years.
    Al-Mashhadani told Al-Iqtisad News that the government is required to reform the tax file, through quick measures and developing the infrastructure for this sector, noting that tax evasion is increasing very significantly.
    He stressed that it is necessary to grant a tax exemption for a period of 5 years, in order to know the tax reality and the willingness of companies to register themselves, and for the entry of goods into Iraq without tampering with the gender of the goods.
    Iraq is considered one of the countries that evades taxes the most, and contributes to the gross domestic product only less than 1%. 

Views 133
    Added 12/28/2023 - 7:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:59 pm