Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Away from the conflict between the factions and the Americans... a representative announces: 80 perc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Away from the conflict between the factions and the Americans... a representative announces: 80 perc Empty Away from the conflict between the factions and the Americans... a representative announces: 80 perc

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2024, 4:51 am

Away from the conflict between the factions and the Americans... a representative announces: 80 percent of local governments are settled
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Representative Salem Al-Anbuki confirmed today, Monday (January 8, 2024), that 80% of the formation of local governments has been decided in light of the election results, while indicating that the conflict between the factions and the American forces will not affect the negotiations to form governments.
    Al-Anbuki said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", that "in light of the recent results announced by the Commission, the picture has become clear about the size of the winning lists in the governorates," pointing out that "whoever gets half plus one is the one who leads the formation of governments, and the compass in the south and center points to The coordinating framework and its forces have obtained a distinct number of seats.”
    He added, "Political agreements will determine the direction of the formation of local governments in the end, but in light of our reading, we see that 80% of them are currently resolved," indicating, "We want special service governments with the absence of councils for more than 5 years."
    Al-Anbuki pointed out that "the problems occurring now between the factions and the American forces will not affect the course of negotiations to form local governments because there is a central government that is concerned with the issue of negotiating the removal of those forces from the country."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:42 pm