Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce announces the addition of 4 new items to the Ramadan food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Commerce announces the addition of 4 new items to the Ramadan food basket Empty Commerce announces the addition of 4 new items to the Ramadan food basket

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jan 2024, 6:47 am

Commerce announces the addition of 4 new items to the Ramadan food basket

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Commerce announced its preparations to provide citizens with the food basket for the month of Ramadan, and while it indicated that the basket includes the addition of 4 new items, it set the date for their distribution.
    The Director General of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade, affiliated with the Ministry, Lama Al-Moussawi, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the company has begun its preparations to provide citizens with Ramadan baskets,” indicating that “the current year is different from previous years.”
    She added, "The basket will be distinct and items will be added to it, such as starch, vermicelli, pasta, and yellow flour, in addition to the basic items for the Ramadan table."
    She explained, “All families are included in the food basket without exception,” noting that “the distribution of the Ramadan basket will take place at the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan and within a period of 10 days.”
    She indicated, "The social care category will receive their basket of basic materials as well as the Ramadan basket."

Views 43
    Added 01/11/2024 - 11:23 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:26 am