Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces the volume of its exports to Iraq: $504 million in 8 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Iran announces the volume of its exports to Iraq: $504 million in 8 months Empty Iran announces the volume of its exports to Iraq: $504 million in 8 months

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2024, 8:38 am

Iran announces the volume of its exports to Iraq: $504 million in 8 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Saturday, the Iranian newspaper "Doniai Eqtesad" revealed the share of the capital, Tehran, in exports of various products to Iraqi markets in the first eight months of the current Iranian year.[/rtl]

[rtl]It was reported that the most goods exported from Tehran Governorate from March to November 2023 to Iraq were iron industries, leather and household appliances, with a value of $504 million, and mineral, food, agricultural and petrochemical products, respectively.[/rtl]

[rtl]Tehran is a major source of goods exported to many global markets, the most important of which are Iraqi, Turkish, Emirati, Pakistani and German.[/rtl]

[rtl]The value of exports of non-oil goods to Tehran during the above-mentioned months, based on the province of production origin (perhaps goods may be exported from the crossings of other provinces, but they are produced in Tehran) amounted to about 5 billion dollars, according to which it represented the Tehran province’s share of Iran’s exports during this period. period, a rate of 15.4%.[/rtl]

[rtl]The share of commercial cards currently active in Tehran Province is about 40% of the country's total. Of these, 767 cards were suspended due to non-payment of foreign exchange obligations, another 450 cards were expired and 318 were active.[/rtl]

Views 30
    Added 01/13/2024 - 3:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:33 pm