Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The current year’s budget will reach 214 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Parliamentary Finance: The current year’s budget will reach 214 trillion dinars Empty Parliamentary Finance: The current year’s budget will reach 214 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2024, 2:29 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The current year’s budget will reach 214 trillion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, confirmed today, Monday, that there is no complete fiscal year due to the delay in approving the budget every year, noting that last year some governorates exceeded their share of the budget.
    Al-Atwani added that the government has decided to reduce the duration of project implementation and this is an important course of action, stressing that last year’s budget amounted to 205 trillion Iraqi dinars and this year’s budget will approach 214 trillion Iraqi dinars.
    Al-Atwani said that there are complex technical problems that hinder the rapid return to exporting the region’s oil, pointing out that there are obligations on the region’s government that must be implemented to solve the salary problem.
    He explained that the best solution to solve the problem of the region's salaries is to add them to sovereign expenditures and enter them into the central salaries system, indicating that this year's budget is a budget for eliminating problems with the region.

Views 31
    Added 01/22/2024 - 11:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:27 am