Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House: We informed the Iraqi government before launching the strikes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House: We informed the Iraqi government before launching the strikes Empty The White House: We informed the Iraqi government before launching the strikes

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2024, 4:04 am

[size=35][size=35]The White House: We informed the Iraqi government before launching the strikes[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-02-2024 | 18:08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:

The White House confirmed on Saturday that it informed the Iraqi government before launching strikes on the border sites.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The White House said that it “informed the Iraqi government about the strikes it carried out on sites on the Iraqi border,” stressing: “The American aircraft were not harmed.”

He added: “The American response began tonight and will not end tonight,” noting that “the strikes targeted command centers and storage facilities.” "Missiles, drones, ammunition supplies, etc."

The White House explained: “We do not know at the present time the number of militants who were killed in the strikes we launched,” stressing: “We do not seek conflict with Iran or in the Middle East, but we will not hesitate to defend our forces.”

He stated: "Our response will not stop tonight, and there are additional measures that we will take to put an end to the attacks against our forces," noting that "the attacks against our forces must stop."

The White House pointed out: “The targets we chose are being used by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and groups loyal to it.”

He concluded: "We have not communicated with Iran since the recent attack targeting American forces in Jordan."

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:30 am