Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House: the formation of a new Iraqi government is not moving as fast as we demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House: the formation of a new Iraqi government is not moving as fast as we demand Empty White House: the formation of a new Iraqi government is not moving as fast as we demand

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:29 am

White House: the formation of a new Iraqi government is not moving as fast as we demand

07/04/20140 

Said White House spokesman Josh Earnest, said the formation of a new government in Iraq is not moving as fast as claimed by the United States, warning that "time is of the essence because of the serious threat posed by (Daash).

Ernst added during a press conference, U.S. President Barack Obama and other world leaders pressed the political leadership in Iraq "to work together quickly because it is important for the future of Iraq's new government is formed in accordance with the process prescribed by the constitution."

Ernst stressed that once the new government is formed, "it is necessary to follow the rule of a comprehensive program makes every Iraqi citizen feels that he has an interest in the future of this country," he said, adding that this move will contribute to the strengthening of the Iraqi security forces.

The White House spokesman, said that "the Iraqi security forces likes to reflect the diversity in the country," and expressed his confidence in Iraq's ability to confront the threats posed by (Daash) provided that the political leadership and security united. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm