Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Shiite threat to disrupt the election of the Speaker of Parliament until the end of the current se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Shiite threat to disrupt the election of the Speaker of Parliament until the end of the current se Empty A Shiite threat to disrupt the election of the Speaker of Parliament until the end of the current se

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A Shiite threat to disrupt the election of the Speaker of Parliament until the end of the current session[/size]
    • Today 11:51

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Representative from the Al-Fatah Alliance, Moin Al-Kadhimi, revealed today, Sunday, that a number of representatives of the Shiite component threatened to disrupt the election of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the First Vice President to continue running the House until the end of the current electoral cycle.
    Al-Kadhimi told Al-Maalouma, “This threat was against the backdrop of the withdrawal of representatives of the Sunni and Kurdish components from the deliberative session designated for the removal of foreign forces, which prompted a number of representatives of the Shiite component not to interact with the demands of these representatives in the future, especially with regard to the files of electing the Speaker of Parliament and the budget.” .
    He added, "The representatives of the Shiite component can disrupt the election of the Speaker of Parliament until the end of the current session if the Sunnis and Kurds do not change their position on the presence of the American occupation forces."
    The Kurdish and Sunni representatives withdrew from the deliberative session last Saturday evening devoted to discussing the American attacks on national sovereignty, with the exception of two representatives from the Kurdistan Islamic Party, the Justice Party, and the independent representatives. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:29 pm