Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources for "Al-Eqtisad News": The production of the Central Oil Company reached 109 thousand barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources for "Al-Eqtisad News": The production of the Central Oil Company reached 109 thousand barrel Empty Sources for "Al-Eqtisad News": The production of the Central Oil Company reached 109 thousand barrel

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2024, 6:43 am

Sources for "Al-Eqtisad News": The production of the Central Oil Company reached 109 thousand barrels per day during last December.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Informed sources reported that the Central Oil Company’s production reached 109.4 thousand barrels per day during last December.
    The sources told Al-Iqtisad News, “The Central Oil Company supervises 6 oil fields spread across Baghdad, Central, and Diyala,” noting that “Al-Ahdab field 47.4 thousand barrels per day, Badra field 23.7 thousand barrels, Al-Rashidiya field 8.2 thousand barrels, and Sharq field.” Southern Baghdad: 29.5 thousand barrels.”
    The sources confirmed that "Khana oil field stopped production in December, due to the high level of storage in the field and the lack of discharge of the crude oil produced."

Views 46
    Added 02/15/2024 - 2:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:34 am