Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MM&C 3/6/24 Al-Muayad heads the Iraqi delegation to the World Bank’s G

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - MM&C 3/6/24  Al-Muayad heads the Iraqi delegation to the World Bank’s G Empty MM&C 3/6/24 Al-Muayad heads the Iraqi delegation to the World Bank’s G

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 pm

Time: 03/06/2024 19:27:40

Iraqi - MM&C 3/6/24  Al-Muayad heads the Iraqi delegation to the World Bank’s G Klhrelkgher
    {Local: Al-News} 
    The Communications and Media Commission delegation, headed by Ali Al-Moayyed, participated in the inaugural World Bank Global Digital Summit in the United States of America, which continues until March 7.
    The summit, which will be held at the World Bank building in Washington, D.C., will be attended by a number of senior officials and ministers in governments and bodies regulating the communications and information technology sector, as well as major international companies.
    The summit will discuss several topics, the most important of which are addressing the digital divide in remote areas, information security, electronic governance, investment in the digitization sector, cloud computing, accelerating digital transformation, artificial intelligence, and the future of digital transformation in the world, in addition to building digital skills.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The digital world is getting traction.. Like it or not, it is not going away.. ~ MM

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:41 am