Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The electricity situation in Iraq depends on Iranian gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Energy - Parliamentary Energy: The electricity situation in Iraq depends on Iranian gas Empty Parliamentary Energy: The electricity situation in Iraq depends on Iranian gas

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Mar 2024, 4:49 am

Parliamentary Energy: The electricity situation in Iraq depends on Iranian gas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Member of the Parliamentary Electricity and Energy Committee, Kamel Al-Ugaili, confirmed today, Friday, that the electricity situation in Iraq depends on imported gas.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Ugaili said in a statement to Al-Nakhla News, “Iraq has not invested in the gas associated with operating the power stations and is still relying on Iranian gas.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The government is working to contract directly with international energy companies to improve electricity."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "America is obstructing the process of Iraq's transfer of Iranian gas dues," noting that "the next two years will witness a remarkable improvement in the electricity situation."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the coming days will witness contracts with international solar energy companies."[/rtl]

Views 23
    Added 03/22/2024 - 12:06 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:46 pm