Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee confirms that the amendment to the drug law will soon be passed in Parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee confirms that the amendment to the drug law will soon be passed in Parliam Empty A parliamentary committee confirms that the amendment to the drug law will soon be passed in Parliam

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Mar 2024, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A parliamentary committee confirms that the amendment to the drug law will soon be passed in Parliament[/size]

[size=45]The Parliamentary Committee for Combating Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances revealed the legal status of drug abusers who surrender themselves to rehabilitation centers, while confirming the imminent approval of an amendment to the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Law.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee Chairman Adnan Burhan Al-Juhaishi said, “The amendment to the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Law came from the Presidency of the Republic and will be passed in the House of Representatives after completing its reading.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The Ministry of Interior has developed strategic preventive, remedial, and judicial plans to prosecute all dealers and drug users throughout the country’s governorates.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “rehabilitation centers have been opened in all governorates of Iraq to treat addicts’ abuse,” calling on all families to “cooperate in getting rid of this scourge.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the drug user turning himself in, the head of the committee confirmed that “Article 40 of the Drug Law stipulates that there will be no legal consequences for the drug user who goes on his own to rehabilitation centers,” indicating that “the centers will give the drug user a secret name to take treatment.”[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:08 pm