Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Oil smuggling operations from southern Iraq have ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Deputy: Oil smuggling operations from southern Iraq have ended Empty Deputy: Oil smuggling operations from southern Iraq have ended

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2024, 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A deputy announces control over oil smuggling in southern Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Oil smuggling operations from southern Iraq have ended[/size]
    • Today 14:05

Information/Baghdad
    MP Dhurgham al-Maliki confirmed today, Monday, the control of the oil smuggling file from southern Iraq.
    Al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma, “Oil smuggling is one of the complex issues for which the security services were mobilized and succeeded in reducing it to a large extent, even controlling most of its axes, and important networks were dismantled, some of which included officers, figures, and merchants who were involved in this path in recent years.”
    Al-Maliki touched on the oil smuggling file in Kurdistan, and said, “The file from northern Iraq carries many question marks, in contrast to the important efforts being made by the Ministry of Oil to control it.”
    He pointed out that "stopping smuggling in all its forms in any region supports the national economy and prevents the exploitation of wealth for the benefit of networks or individuals."
    The Federal Ministry of Oil had won the arbitration case filed by Iraq against Turkey regarding the export of crude oil from the Kurdistan region through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, while it stated that it would discuss the export mechanism through the same port with the relevant authorities in the region and the authorities in Ankara, according to new data.
    Iraq stopped 450,000 barrels per day of crude exports from the Kurdistan region and northern Kirkuk fields, after the country won a long-term arbitration case against Turkey. Ended 25 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:23 pm