Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A war of assassinations and "ghost leaders"... Will Iraq have a role in Iran's next plan to manage i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A war of assassinations and "ghost leaders"... Will Iraq have a role in Iran's next plan to manage i Empty A war of assassinations and "ghost leaders"... Will Iraq have a role in Iran's next plan to manage i

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:28 am

A war of assassinations and "ghost leaders"... Will Iraq have a role in Iran's next plan to manage its interests in Syria? - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (April 3, 2024), political science professor Khalifa Al-Tamimi presented an academic reading outlining Iran’s next step in Syria after the liquidation of its first-line leaders.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “a group of the most important names of the leaders of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard were assassinated in strikes by the Zionist entity in Syria,” pointing out that “official statements issued by Tehran confirm that they are on the first line of their missions in Syria.” That is, we are facing the scene of a war of assassinations."
    Al-Tamimi added, “Talk about the possibility of Iran managing its affairs and interests in Syria through Iraqi territory is out of the question because it is not safe for it in light of the presence of American bases and other reasons that do not allow such activity in Syria,” adding, “But Tehran may resort to the leaders.” The stealth in managing complex files in Syria becomes difficult to track and assassinate.”
    He pointed out that "all the Iranian leaders who were assassinated in Syria are known and their movements are almost public," pointing out that "Tehran will not abandon its presence in any country because it considers it within the context of protecting its national security in the face of the Zionist entity."
    The day before yesterday, Monday, according to Iranian Ambassador to Syria Hossein Akbari, the consulate building was attacked by two F-35 fighter jets, adding, "This attack will have our violent response."
    The New York Times quoted 4 Israeli officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, that Israel was behind the attack in Damascus, but they denied that the building had diplomatic status.
    But the Syrian ambassador to Iran, Shafik Diop, said that the raid targeted a diplomatic building and was a “clear and complete violation of all international agreements and norms.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:07 am