Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain announces the launch of the first batch of advances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain announces the launch of the first batch of advances Empty Al-Rafidain announces the launch of the first batch of advances

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 4:53 am

Al-Rafidain announces the launch of the first batch of advances

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Al-Rafidain Bank announced, this evening, Wednesday, (April 3, 2024), the launch of the first batch of advances for employees, members of the Interior and Defense, and retirees holding the electronic card who applied for it through the Rafidain Bank electronic application.
    The bank explained in a statement, received by “Baghdad Today”, that “application for the advance is open and available to those included during official working hours, and the applicants’ applications are accepted during it, and then after that the bank raises the amount of the advance and fills the financial balance to it on the same day that it was applied for.”
    He pointed out, "Inform the customer by sending him a text message notifying him that the advance has been granted after he has completed all procedures and disbursed it electronically."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:17 pm