Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani receives Patriarch Louis Sako in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani receives Patriarch Louis Sako in Baghdad Empty Al-Sudani receives Patriarch Louis Sako in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2024, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani receives Patriarch Louis Sako in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani welcomed the return of the Chaldean Patriarch in Iraq and the world, Louis Sako, to Baghdad, and the importance of his presence and role, stressing during his reception the government’s keenness to establish the principle of coexistence and brotherhood among the spectrum of Iraqi society to reach the goal of citizenship.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from Al-Sudani’s office stated:
    The Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shia’ Al-Sudani, received this Thursday morning, the leader of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world, His Beatitude Patriarch Mar Louis Raphael I Sako and his accompanying delegation.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the general conditions in Iraq and the prevailing atmosphere of stability throughout the country were discussed, which helped the government to continue implementing the priorities of its program and implement its future vision for a strong and prosperous Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Mr. Al-Sudani expressed his welcome to the Patriarch's return to Baghdad and the importance of his presence and role, stressing the government's keenness to consolidate the principle of coexistence and brotherhood among the spectrum of Iraqi society to reach the goal of citizenship, which is the key to progress, prosperity, and improving the social reality for all Iraqis, and it has confirmed this in its ministerial platform.[/size]
    [size=45]His Excellency also referred to the historical role of the Iraqi Christian component, and its contribution to building the state and strengthening its pillars, stressing that the country is strong and distinguished by its diverse sects that live within the larger tent of Iraq, noting that it follows up on all issues related to the Christian component and the rest of the components of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, His Beatitude the Patriarch congratulated the Prime Minister on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr, and stressed the importance of making more efforts to enable the government to carry out its duties towards its Iraqi people, improve their situation and fully meet their needs and requirements, in addition to following up on minority issues and securing their rights.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:26 pm