Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The goals have been achieved and the results will appear soon.. Elekti comments on Al-Sudani’s visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The goals have been achieved and the results will appear soon.. Elekti comments on Al-Sudani’s visit Empty The goals have been achieved and the results will appear soon.. Elekti comments on Al-Sudani’s visit

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 5:03 am

The goals have been achieved and the results will appear soon.. Elekti comments on Al-Sudani’s visit to Washington
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Tuesday (April 16, 2024), the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan commented on the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Washington, while noting that it achieved its goals and results will appear soon. 
    In an interview with “Baghdad Today,” Gharib Ahmed, representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, confirmed that “Sudani’s visit to Washington achieved its purpose,” adding, “It also achieved positive results in the areas of security cooperation and coordination with the United States.” 
    He added, "The United States is an important country for achieving and strengthening the partnership, and therefore the meetings that Sudanese conducted with American officials will have positive repercussions in the areas of security, the dollar, and the economy .  "
     He pointed out that "the results of the visit will appear in the near future, and it was important to strengthen the partnership with a major country like the United States."
    He expressed his "hope that cooperation and coordination with the United States will continue .  "
     Earlier today, the US Ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, confirmed that Iraq is a strong partner of the United States .
     Romanowski said in a blog post on the “X” platform, followed by “Baghdad Today”: “I was pleased to join the  SecBlinken  meeting with the Iraqi Prime Minister  to discuss ways to build and strengthen the comprehensive US-Iraqi partnership under the 2008 Strategic Framework Agreement between the two countries .  ”
    She added: "Iraq remains a strong partner of the United States .  "
    Yesterday, Monday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani met with US President Joseph Biden at the White House in Washington, DC .
    Al-Sudani said during a televised interview, according to what was reported by the official channel, followed by “Baghdad Al-Youm”: “We are working to move from the military relationship to a full partnership with the United States, and our visit to Washington comes at a sensitive and delicate time, and has importance in the history of the relationship between the two countries .  ”
    He added, "The war against ISIS was the basis of cooperation between Iraq and the United States, and our victory over the terrorist organization is important and was achieved through the sacrifices of Iraqis and the support of friends .  "
    Al-Sudani stressed, “Iraq is in the process of recovery and is witnessing development in service projects,” noting, “We will discuss sustainable partnership on the basis of the strategic framework agreement .  ”
    He stressed: “We will adhere to the outcomes of the Supreme Coordination Committee between Iraq and the United States,” and said: “My government is serious about implementing this agreement .  ”
    Al-Sudani explained: “My presence in Washington brings with it the desire to advance the reality of Iraq and provide services, and we are committed to various issues, especially what is happening in the region .  ”
    He said, "We agree on the principles of international law, and we reject any attack on civilians, especially children and women .  "
    The Prime Minister added, "We are very concerned about stopping the devastating war in Gaza, and we hope that all parties concerned will adhere to restraint and we want to stop the expansion of the conflict in the region .  "
    Al-Sudani pledged to “commit to protecting diplomatic missions, and working to move from a military relationship to a full partnership with the United States .  ”
     For his part, US President Joe Biden said: “We are committed to protecting the interests of America and its partners in the region, including Iraq .  ”
    He added: "We are determined to avoid the expansion of the conflict in the Middle East."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:38 pm