Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden thanks Sudanese for strengthening the Iraqi economy and achieving energy independence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Energy - Biden thanks Sudanese for strengthening the Iraqi economy and achieving energy independence Empty Biden thanks Sudanese for strengthening the Iraqi economy and achieving energy independence

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 5:33 am

Biden thanks Sudanese for strengthening the Iraqi economy and achieving energy independence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    US President Joseph Biden confirmed on Monday that his country's partnership with Iraq is pivotal and important to the Middle East and the world.

Biden said during his meeting with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani at the White House, in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the partnership between Iraq and the United States is extremely important,” indicating that “our partnership with Iraq is pivotal and important to the Middle East and the world.”

Biden expressed his thanks to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani for strengthening the Iraqi economy and achieving independence in the field of energy.

The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, had confirmed today, Monday, that Iraq is in the process of recovery and is witnessing development in service projects.

Al-Sudani said in a speech During his meeting with US President Joe Biden at the White House and followed by Al-Iqtisad News, he said, “Working to move from the military relationship to a full partnership with the United States,” explaining: “Our visit to Washington comes at a sensitive and delicate time, and is important in the history of the relationship.” Between the two countries.”

Al-Sudani said: “The war on ISIS was the basis of cooperation between Iraq and the United States, and that victory over the terrorist ISIS is important and was achieved through the sacrifices of Iraqis and the support of friends,” stressing that “Iraq is in the process of recovery and is witnessing development in service projects.”

He continued: “We will discuss the sustainable partnership on the basis of the strategic framework agreement,” stressing “the government’s commitment to the outcomes of the Supreme Coordination Committee between Iraq and the United States.”

The Prime Minister affirmed: “My government is serious about implementing this agreement, and my presence in Washington bears the desire to advance the reality of Iraq and provide services,” stressing that “ "Iraq is committed to various issues, especially what is happening in the region."

He explained: “We agree on the principles of international law, and we reject any attack on civilians, especially children and women,” noting: “We are very interested in stopping the devastating war in Gaza, and we hope that all parties concerned will adhere to restraint.”

He stressed "the need to stop the expansion of the conflict in the region," reiterating at the same time "the Iraqi government's commitment to protecting diplomatic missions."

233 views
    Added 04/15/2024 - 8:54 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:11 pm