Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For fear of being "upset"... MPs "evade" signing to host Al-Sudani in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For fear of being "upset"... MPs "evade" signing to host Al-Sudani in Parliament Empty For fear of being "upset"... MPs "evade" signing to host Al-Sudani in Parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:50 am

For fear of being "upset"... MPs "evade" signing to host Al-Sudani in Parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    A parliamentary request revealed the intention to host the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, in the House of Representatives, amid parliamentary reservations about attending the session.
    Representative Alaa Al-Rikabi said in his comment on a request he addressed to the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, received by “Baghdad Today” to host Al-Sudani, that “since the vote on his government booth, the Prime Minister has not visited the House of Representatives, the House of the People, not even once to provide a briefing on government performance or The obstacles he faces and clarification of the strategy he is working with.”
    He added, "We have completed a request based on Article (55) of the bylaws of the House of Representatives to host the Prime Minister and the ministerial delegation accompanying him after they return from the United States to the homeland to provide clarification on the topics included in our request."
    Al-Rikabi pointed out, “Article (55) of the bylaws of the House of Representatives requires collecting 25 signatures from members of the House of Representatives. I presented the request to everyone and presented the argument to everyone, and we completed collecting the required signatures with difficulty because the majority of the representatives were wary of this request for many considerations, including the lack of Their desire (to disturb and fear that he might upset or blame us) is the Prime Minister, even though this request is at the core of our parliamentary work, and for the first time since the beginning of this parliamentary session, a request has been submitted to host the Prime Minister.”
    He noted that "the signatures will not be published so as not to cause embarrassment to those who apologized and refrained from signing because we respect their convictions and so that the signing representatives are not pressured to withdraw their signature."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:24 pm