Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy to send 4 Tornado fighter jets to Iraq to target ISIS

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Italy to send 4 Tornado fighter jets to Iraq to target ISIS Empty Italy to send 4 Tornado fighter jets to Iraq to target ISIS

Post by Neno Sun 16 Nov 2014, 11:14 am

Italy to send 4 Tornado fighter jets to Iraq to target ISIS
    November 16, 2014 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(IraqiNews.com) On Saturday, the Italian Defense Ministry announced that it will send 4 Tornado fighter jets to participate in the international coalition operations against militants of the so-called Islamic state in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

The spokesman for the Italian Defense Ministry said, in his statement for ‘Defense News’—followed by IraqiNews.com, that, “The 4 Tornado fighter jets, to be deployed in the Ahmed Al Jaber Air Base in Kuwait, will be used in reconnaissance flights to check the sites of the ISIS organization in Iraq.”

The Italian Defense Minister Roberta Pinotti said in a book sent to the Italian Parliament “135 soldiers accompanied by 4 aircrafts will be sent to Iraq.”

Benota added, “Italy has sent a number of anti-tank weapons, Vulgar rocket launchers – 80 mm, formerly used by the Italian army.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:10 pm