Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the eradication of al-Abadi for corrupt leaders in the security establishment step to build a state

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

the eradication of al-Abadi for corrupt leaders in the security establishment step to build a state  Empty the eradication of al-Abadi for corrupt leaders in the security establishment step to build a state

Post by wciappetta Tue 02 Dec 2014, 6:02 am

MP for citizen Hamdiya Husseini: the eradication of al-Abadi for corrupt leaders in the security establishment step to build a state of institutions and improve security Performed 

MP for citizen Hamdiya Husseini: the eradication of al-Abadi for corrupt leaders in the security establishment step to build a state of institutions and improve security Performed Section: 

NewsDecember 2, 2014 12:31 

Praised the MP for the National Alliance Hamdiya Husseini reforms carried out by the Prime Minister and Commander of the Armed Forces in state institutions, especially the security establishment.

Husseini said in a statement Tuesday that "these reforms taken by the Prime Minister in the eradication of corrupt leaders who represent a step in the right direction to build a state of institutions and improve its performance security." She stressed that "the legislative authority of the Iraqi Parliament strongly supports such reform steps."

It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday the decision to dismiss the 24 commander in the Interior Ministry of the office, while the defense of parliamentary security committee stressed the importance of military changes in the Interior Ministry leaders, to move away from corruption and slack in the work of the security of state institutions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:13 am