Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
weslin3
zimi31
Neno
dizzydee
wciappetta
9 posters

Parliamentary member in the economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the econ

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary member in the economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the econ Empty Parliamentary member in the economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the econ

Post by wciappetta Sun 08 Mar 2015, 1:08 pm

[ltr]The last  paragraph caused be some pause and reflection [funny how things mentally strike you]. "Activate" all sectors they say and that it will be good in the coming months. I then started thinking about the recall of the 50 dinar banknotes with its two month window, how many find it curious that a note that no one uses requires two months to pull them back, should be more like a couple days? Are they using this as a timing mechanism? sure seems like an excuse perhaps cover for preparation that started with the cancellation of the dollar auctions. Just thinking out loud, it makes sense to me to RV ahead of the investment law and opening of the floodgates of Foreign investment. I have to admit this GOI is moving at lightning speed and that with dealing with Isis/daash... so perhaps the 50id story is like a fuse. May IMO looks healthy for a conclusion.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]Sunday, 08 March / March 2015 10:28[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [Baghdad-where]
    He said in the economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary committee that seeks to activate all sectors in the country to promote the economy.
    And between Osman Doski told all of Iraq [where] that "the Commission is working to activate and tourism sectors, agriculture and trade, particularly for there to be other sources working on the flourishing economy in Iraq."
    He said that "Iraq has not benefited from religious tourism, which has and we are trying to promote is the sole source no longer be oil."
    He was an economic advisor to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed to [where] on the status of large hedges of the state in the event of what he described as "surprises or fluctuations" in global oil prices, which depend on Iraq dramatically in national income.
    Iraq is witnessing economic distress, in light of the decline in oil prices, which reflected negatively on the federal budget for 2015 and led to the deficit by 25%, as called for economists to the need to stimulate the private sector and activating investment and the adoption of local products to increase imports and reduce spending.
    The Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, hinted about "signs to cross the financial crisis in the country through the procedures established for that," while Prime Minister stressed Haider al-Abadi, through hosted in the House of Representatives last Monday "to control the economic and financial situation, which would be good in the coming months ".anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Parliamentary member in the economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the econ Empty Re: Parliamentary member in the economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the econ

Post by dizzydee Sun 08 Mar 2015, 1:30 pm

Like your way of thinking Ward.  Thanks
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary member in the economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the econ Empty Re: Parliamentary member in the economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the econ

Post by Neno Sun 08 Mar 2015, 2:16 pm

Could be wciappetta and with the zero removed notes coming out, the 50 is the only one that will be used and why the only note needing replaced cause all the others will be new to the citizens, of coarse  opinion being observed by me.... :)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 08 Mar 2015, 2:22 pm

Glad to read  your positive thoughts Ward & Neno!!!  thumbs
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 08 Mar 2015, 6:40 pm

Thanks ward for  that thought... Something is brewing with the 50 dinar note... Maybe like the Trojan horse?  306
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sun 08 Mar 2015, 7:33 pm

I can hear the whistle blowing.  The Economic Development train is coming.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 08 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

Proven wrote:I can hear the whistle blowing.  The Economic Development train is coming.

Here we are waiting...  hi  hi   hi

hi   hi
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Sun 08 Mar 2015, 8:10 pm

i agree ward I was also wondering why it would take 2 months to pull in 50 dinar notes when there not even used in Iraq... i told my husband it made no since, I figured it was just a time line they were aiming at for some reason
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 09 Mar 2015, 5:55 am

the whole economic development plan will take to 2030 to finish, as of now they are in pillar two of four which they have stated in previous articles.  In this pillar they will begin making "soft loans" from their banks, something that has not been done before this year.  In light of the oil free fall, I am guessing that they are working a little quicker to accomplish this.

As for the 50 note, I am guessing that along with replacing this, they will at some point have to roll out all small denoms and fils.  My question is when do they do this?  They will have to have this done the day before a RV as this will send the market in Iraq into turmoil.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 09 Mar 2015, 9:09 am

yeah, kinda makes yo wish you were a fly on the wall. i wouldn't doubt for one minute that all that is in place and ready to go right now. i just feel like we are very close to the end game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:50 am