Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
duck2000
Screwball
Lobo
Neno
jedi17
noced71
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
weslin3
sassy
Pinoy10
mochasmom
Proven
17 posters

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 3 Empty Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by Proven Tue 12 May 2015, 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros
    2015/05/12 23:10

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad said the Parliamentary Finance Committee member Masood Haider, Tuesday, the central bank decided to print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period, stressing that the decision thoughtful and maker and to be implemented.

He explained Haider for "tomorrow Press," that " Finance Committee discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in its last meeting the subject of currency printed in the case of the availability of financial liquidity, "noting that" the central bank decided to reprint some of the larger denominations to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period.

" He added that "due Categories printed and fifty-one hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, "pointing out that" the thoughtful decision maker and for more than two years and only implementation remain. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 3 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by Lobo Wed 13 May 2015, 5:17 pm

Personally, I think the CBI and the government need to be mindful of what a "weak" currency will cause - for example, see the following article

Czech Deal for Combat Planes ‘Complicated’

May 13, 2015 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By John Lee.
    The weak Czech crown is complicating the recently-agreed sale of the Czech L-159 combat aircraft to Iraq, according to reports from Prague Monitor and Hospodarske noviny (HN).
    The Czech government now wants Penta, the owner of the mediating firm Aero Vodochody, to pay it 850 million crowns ($35 million, 41 billion Iraqi dinars), 100 million crowns more than originally agreed.
    Aero Vodochody will make the aircraft combat ready and provide equipment, ammunition and training, and may earn billions of crowns from the subsequent servicing of the aircraft.
    (Source: Prague Monitor)

I HAVE ANOTHER THOUGHT, could all of this information be dis-information and just be smoke and mirrors - see the following article - 

Atlas Knowledge Wins Iraq Training Contract   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Atlas Knowledge Wins Iraq Training Contract
    May 13, 2015 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

International learning solutions provider Atlas Knowledge has signed a landmark deal that will see it work with the Iraqi Government to deliver world class safety and technical training to the country’s burgeoning oil and gas workforce.
    The contract with the Ministry of Oil and Baghdad Oil Training Institute (BOTI) will see Atlas Knowledge deliver a total of 35 courses at 16 technical colleges across the country as part of a project sanctioned by the Ministry of Oil’s Department of Training and E-learning.
    Situated in the Al Wazriah district of Baghdad, BOTI is the biggest facility of its kind in Iraq and is considered one of the largest Arab oil institutes in the world. It is the first partnership between the two organisations and will see around a potential 350,000 people access Atlas Knowledge’s e-learning courses.
    This is a region where Atlas is experienced in delivering learning programmes for the oil and gas industry through the roll out of global initiatives such as International Minimum Industry Training known as IMIST. It is however the first time we have partnered with the Ministry of Oil to deliver such a large-scale project,” said Robert Morgan (pictured), Atlas Knowledge’s chairman.
    Iraq has opened its doors to international investors in recent years in order to expand its infrastructure and meet its ambitious oil and gas targets. The significant rise in exploration and production activity is matched by the massive expansion in skills and labour development.
    “There is a serious desire within the government and the Ministry of Oil to invest in its manpower through the use of innovative technology and world-leading best practice standards. This will ensure the workforce has the skills, knowledge and competence to capitalise on the wealth of opportunities within the region. BOTI has been in the forefront of deploying best in class technologies that enhance the skills of the Iraqi workforce.

The deal will see Atlas Knowledge deliver courses including safety and technical subjects within oil and gas targeted towards new entrants and offers the current workforce an opportunity to upskill. Overall, the programme aims to enhance and segment the skills of both new recruits entering the industry and makes the training available to employees of national oil companies in Iraq.
    Deploying technology to deliver training is a powerful tool in expanding the skills, efficiency, influence and motivation of employees within exploration and production companies and we are pleased to have been selected to support the Iraqi Government on this exciting project,” added Mr Morgan.
    Salah Zaini, project manager for Training and E-Learning at Ministry of Oil, said:
    “We are pleased to roll out this e-learning initiative with Atlas Knowledge. It is a novel project and one of its kind, the long term goal of the project is to contribute to the skill pool development in Iraq within the oil and gas industry which is a vital engine for Iraqi economy.”
    Ehsan Reza Mirza Ahmad Sharif, director of BOTI, said:
    “We continue to strive to support the goals of the government of Iraq and the Ministry of Oil towards augmentation of skill pool development and creating a sustainable workforce development model. BOTI has state of the art facilities for training and e-learning is an addition to our commitment towards learning and development.”
    (Source: Atlas Knowledge)
    The first article about the planes and this article clearly show that Iraq is serious about building and protecting their country.  In other business news sources, there are many reports of contracts being signed, if the contracts are, in fact, being signed and not just being negotiated, then there is a contract rate and the companies are pleased with that rate or they would not be "signing on".  I feel that the Ministry of Planning will not reveal the contract rate until after the revalue of the dinar.  After this Imam "holiday" is over and Iraq gets back to "business" next week, it will be interesting to see what other news is presented.  Sometimes, following the business news from sources outside Iraq can be more reliable because the companies are "bragging" about the contracts they secured.  We must remember that companies and Central Banks - are in the business of making money - they are not in the charity business.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 3 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by jedi17 Wed 13 May 2015, 5:29 pm

hmmmm.....was the contract rate $1.13? this is going back a couple years
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 13 May 2015, 5:39 pm

jedi17 wrote:hmmmm.....was the contract rate $1.13? this is going back a couple years
    Think there were a few ranging from that to 1.16 and 1.32 and not to mention the famous 0.86. so who really knows, your either in or your out. The gamble is from a penny to either a penny above or below the kuwait rate... :)
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 13 May 2015, 5:53 pm

I prefer the penny above Kuwait rate, but I am not greedy and will take a penny below Kuwait rate
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 13 May 2015, 5:56 pm

Too funny, good sense of humor
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 13 May 2015, 7:23 pm

jedi17 wrote:I prefer the penny above Kuwait rate, but I am not greedy and will take a penny below Kuwait rate
    Me too but, you got to prepare for what you as a individual process cause in the end, it is and was your understanding of it all or, it better of been. Hate to of thought it was going to be a peeny above or below the Kuwait rate and I only understood that and held what I did knowing if I had my on opinion and understanding and say it came in at .86 or lower I was well prepared for that too. I'm just not a follower of man's words, I have to see it, understand it or I have to speculate on my own behalf what I think possibly could happen... badboys
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 13 May 2015, 7:41 pm

lol....the last time I asked a question I was told to "sell...sell...sell"  that really never did answer the question I asked
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 13 May 2015, 8:23 pm

Someone said to me one time, if you don't think you have enough dinar if it comes in low, then you should consider purchasing more.  Of course, it is one's personal choice, just my thoughts.
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Wed 13 May 2015, 8:38 pm

New Iraqi Dinar Currency is Ready to Print: CBI

The Economic Adviser to the Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Saleh issued a statement that the Iraqi Central Bank has finalized printing large cash categories banknotes in order to reform its monetary policy. 

It would also support the economy of Iraq. The Iraqi market needs large denomination bank notes and this project would help in reducing the weight of currency for transferring currencies one place to another. He also pointed out that printing new currency is not a part of monetary policy of the Central Bank but, it would provide an ease in the payment system and management.

The Iraqi Central Bank’s Governor announced prior to the Economic and Investment Commission statement, in the House of Representatives that the Central Bank of Iraq has finalized for the execution of its project of printing new Iraqi dinar currency to stabilize and maintain the Iraqi economy and to stabilize the Iraqi dinar currency. 

Printing new Iraqi dinar currency of 50, 000 Iraqi dinar category will improve the efficiency in the Iraqi payment system. This new currency will be available very soon for the people of Iraq.
    7-05-2015 

Parliamentary Commission of Economy confirms Cancel to delete the zeros and replace it with the currency of 50 thousand dinars category

Parliamentary sources and others close to the Iraqi Central Bank, said that a government committee competent ended with a decision of new cash paper currency printing of fifty thousand dinars category ($ 42), in light of the challenges facing the Iraqi dinar and strength of the local and global market.

The member of the Committee of Economy in Parliament , Nora Albjara, in a press conference Wednesday, said a specialized committee formed from the central bank, decided to cancel the idea to delete the zeros of the coins from the category of thousand dinars and 10 thousand dinars; as an option taken previously to combat inflation, and the challenges of the Iraqi currency, due to market instability and put the dinar who exposed himself to continuing declines against the dollar.

She Albjara, the Committee decided instead to print a new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars. The highest category of cash in Iraq is twenty-five thousand dinars paper, known red paper.

The suffering Iraqi citizens, private traders, the question of buying and selling, where usually carry three large bags of Iraqi coins to buy a mid-priced car.

and requires the purchase of a TV at a price of half a million dinars carry average bag or possession citizen large enclave, can put your money with them if the amount of class thousand dinars or 250 dinars cash currency. 

Albjara confirmed that the 'Bank for printed hundred thousand dinars category until further notice, until the end of print fifty-class project Thousand dinars'.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 14 May 2015, 3:49 am

jedi17 wrote:lol....the last time I asked a question I was told to "sell...sell...sell"  that really never did answer the question I asked
    Well there comes a time (after 10 plus years) you try to bring in humor over fustration...lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:10 am