Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
duck2000
Screwball
Lobo
Neno
jedi17
noced71
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
weslin3
sassy
Pinoy10
mochasmom
Proven
17 posters

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 6 Empty Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by Proven Tue 12 May 2015, 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros
    2015/05/12 23:10

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad said the Parliamentary Finance Committee member Masood Haider, Tuesday, the central bank decided to print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period, stressing that the decision thoughtful and maker and to be implemented.

He explained Haider for "tomorrow Press," that " Finance Committee discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in its last meeting the subject of currency printed in the case of the availability of financial liquidity, "noting that" the central bank decided to reprint some of the larger denominations to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period.

" He added that "due Categories printed and fifty-one hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, "pointing out that" the thoughtful decision maker and for more than two years and only implementation remain. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 6 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by beverly508 Fri 15 May 2015, 5:37 am

no december please, I am still holding out for may.
    I don´t base that on anything and by the way 3 and some change 
    I totally believe that will be the case

hum

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:11 am