Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Masum receives credentials of ambassadors of Italy and Somalia in Baghdad

Lobo
    Lobo

President Masum receives credentials of ambassadors of Italy and Somalia in Baghdad Empty President Masum receives credentials of ambassadors of Italy and Somalia in Baghdad

Post by Lobo Wed 24 Jun 2015, 6:03 pm

President Masum receives credentials of ambassadors of Italy and Somalia in Baghdad

21/06/2015 19:15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Nina / President of the Republic Fuad Masum received on Sunday the credentials of the ambassadors of Italy Marco Carnelos and Somalia Khadija Makhzoumi.

A presidential statement said today that Masum received the new Italian ambassador and wished him success in the performance of his duties as ambassador of his country in Iraq, stressing the readiness of Iraq's full cooperation with Italy.

Masum stressed on the importance of bilateral relations, particularly in the areas of development of industry, agriculture, tourism and services sectors in Iraq and doubling the study opportunities for Iraqi students in Italian universities, as well as the need for expansion and revitalization them in the service of the people of both countries, and the importance of Italy's support for Iraq in its war against terrorism.

Masum also stressed during a meeting with Somali Ambassador to Iraq's full readiness for the success of the work of Ambassador tasks, referring to the depth of relations between the two brotherly countries, particularly cooperation in the fight against terrorism, and the need to strengthen the bonds of friendship between the two peoples.

For her part, al-Makhzoumi conveyed to the President the greetings of Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud, confirming her work to make every effort in order to develop relations between the two countries for the benefit of the two peoples, Iraqi and Somali. / End

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:06 am