Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Masum received the credentials of the new French Ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Masum received the credentials of the new French Ambassador Empty President Masum received the credentials of the new French Ambassador

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 4:13 am

President Masum received the credentials of the new French Ambassador

Thursday, 11 September, 2014

BAGHDAD / NINA / President Fuad Masum received on Thusday the credentials of the new French ambassador in Iraq Mark Peretti.

A statement by the Presidency of the Republic said that Masum received today at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the French ambassador, and discussed with him the strengthening of relations between the two countries.

The President welcomed, during the interview, “Ambassador Preity, and congratulated him on his new post as his country’s ambassador to Iraq and wished him success in the performance of his duties.

The two sides discussed the relations between Iraq and France and the need to strengthen them for the benefit of the peoples of the two countries, and the visit of French President to Iraq, and its significant impact.

For his part, the French ambassador said, “We in France are always looking to have good relations with Iraq, and from here I’ll work on its continuation and development.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:04 am