Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Karbala transmit ten companies to work in the oil refinery in Karbala + document

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Karbala transmit ten companies to work in the oil refinery in Karbala + document  Empty Karbala transmit ten companies to work in the oil refinery in Karbala + document

Post by day dreamer Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:55 am

Saturday July 25, 2015 - 12:29
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    [ltr] Karbala local government referred the names of ten companies to work in the oil refinery in Karbala
    [rtl]"[/rtl] According to an official letter obtained by N. news reporting on its version, the province of Karbala and in consultation with the provincial council of ten companies listed by the oil refinery in Karbala in which to work at the request of the Korean company has chosen "
    This did not mention the book on which the controls were selected these companies that will work in the refinery or give any overview of the companies that have been selected.
    N. special agency
    [/ltr]

[ltr]Thread in Photos[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Karbala transmit ten companies to work in the oil refinery in Karbala + document  Empty Re: Karbala transmit ten companies to work in the oil refinery in Karbala + document

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Sounds good, thanks day dreamer

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:00 am