Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
beverly508
weslin3
GorWell
Screwball
duck2000
9 posters

Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law - Page 2 Empty Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law

Post by duck2000 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 6:36 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Author: ara Editor: ap reporter: we
    Number of Views: 5

07/27/2015 14:17

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: detection of economic and investment commission parliamentary member Ahmed Kanani, Monday, the World Bank and other international financial institutions gave Iraq until next October as the date for the adoption of anti-money laundering law. He warned Kanani in a statement received "tomorrow Press" "of the consequences of delayed House of Representatives to pass anti-money laundering law and the financing of terrorism, which he did not receive attention of the Presidency of Parliament. " He explained that "Parliament has not been given so far significance required for this vital law, which depends upon the continued continue Iraq economically with the outer perimeter and the focus of Parliament on issues secondary. " Kanani said that "Iraq would be included in the black list countries in economic deal and cash other than lack of enactment of this law," adding that "this measure will eliminate the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and put the Iraqi Central Bank in a corner makes him isolated from the world's Foundation ". He said the "deadline only two months left them almost on the head of the House of Representatives that the law be included on the agenda, but the nearest session and will be responsible for the punitive economic measures to be taken by the world against Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law - Page 2 Empty Re: Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law

Post by weslin3 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:04 pm

lol!
    day dreamer wrote:& it Blows Neno's December out the water!!! duck Spy
    lol!
    GorWell
    GorWell
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law - Page 2 Empty Re: Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law

Post by GorWell Mon 27 Jul 2015, 5:47 pm

I am glad to know they are looking at 50 laws! I sure hope the anti-money laundry is one of the 50. 
    Come on Iraq keep making progress.
    Mrs. G
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:02 pm

day dreamer wrote:& it Blows Neno's December out the water!!! duck Spy

badboys wink tongue
    HA! HA! HA!

But hey, I am going to the doctor tomorrow for my impairment rating from my surgery back in December. Never know, I may of not ever needed December... badboys
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:11 pm

Good luck  yes yes yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:56 pm